Welcome

GRADS is like a classroom without walls. We help our students make connections in their community, find reliable information online and show them how to be lifelong learners throughout their parenting journey. There are also other methods of teaching our students without the traditional textbook. Follow my classroom blog as we stretch the boundaries of teaching and learning.

October 27, 2012

Healthy Food vs Junk Food


We have been learning about the importance of Prenatal Nutrition. As a class, you brainstormed an alphabetical list of healthy foods, learned how to read food package labels, discovered how much a serving size really is and most importantly, how your food choices will affect your baby for the rest of his or her life.
I'd like for you to consider the differences and similarities between healthy vs junk food by completing the interactive venn diagram from ClassTools.net below. Not only should you think about what's inside the food but what about the outside? What is the difference in the appearance, serving size, texture, and smell of healthy food vs junk food. Is there a difference in how most healthy food is prepared vs how to prepare junk food?
Work on this as a class. When you are finished filling in your answers on the image below, please save a copy of this diagram before leaving this sight.See the bottom right corner for choices and click the circle icon to embed into a blog. Just copy the URL for your diagram and email the link to me.
If you want to post this on your own blog just copy the html then insert the code into a new post.
I will add your completed Venn Diagram at the bottom of this page for visitors to view.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. free trial fat burner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. I''m Charlotte Johnson,65  years old, Here in Edmonton, Canada. With the new herbal mix medicine I purchased from Dr James herbal mix medicine West Africa  was my only way to get rid of my Alzheimer's, the herbal  mix medicine effectively reversed my condition and alleviate all symptoms.  I was initially very hesitant to discuss my Alzheimer but I just hope it can still help someone. I feel this will be very important information for all Alzheimer patients, because the most violent element in society today is ignorance. Be it any condition, a healthy diet and natural herbs and roots medicine from Dr. James is the road to fast recovery. I had suffered Alzheimer for many years, I fought for proper medical recommendation, care  and all form of humane treatment with little improvement I went through many sleepless nights and periods of intense grief, as do most families. I was recommended by a friend to use Dr. James herbal mix medicine for my Alzheimer with high hope and assurance. I never doubted my friend but to contact Dr. James. And purchased His herbal mix medicine which was effective and I finally feel my Alzheimer is gone with no more symptoms. He also told me that he cures diseases such as  Lungs diseases, kidney diseases, Warts, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, ALS, CANCER, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME, HIV / AIDS, Herpes virus, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Backache, dementia, skin cancer,.testicular Cancer, Leukemia, HEPATITIS A, B, C, Contact  the great one on his email    greatcureman@gmail.com
    Info @ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. Zdrowie

    ReplyDelete