Welcome

GRADS is like a classroom without walls. We help our students make connections in their community, find reliable information online and show them how to be lifelong learners throughout their parenting journey. There are also other methods of teaching our students without the traditional textbook. Follow my classroom blog as we stretch the boundaries of teaching and learning.

May 14, 2013

Publishing Your Article

Today each of you should be ready to publish your article. Please refer to my previous post if you need information about retrieving your draft and ask Mrs. Allerton for assistance. Make sure you follow the Blogging Rubrics for creating an outstanding article.

Please find time to read your classmate's articles and make a meaningful comment on each article.
Go to this link for suggestions on writing comments.

The completed article and your comments are due by this Thursday, May 16th.

I will be returning to school on Monday, May 20th. I miss you all and look forward to catching up. Don't forget, I need 3 chapter packets completed by Monday.

Text me if you have any questions about today's assignment.

Take Care,
Mrs. Hickman


No comments:

Post a Comment