Welcome

GRADS is like a classroom without walls. We help our students make connections in their community, find reliable information online and show them how to be lifelong learners throughout their parenting journey. There are also other methods of teaching our students without the traditional textbook. Follow my classroom blog as we stretch the boundaries of teaching and learning.

September 26, 2011

Journaling

Each week you will write a journal entry in your blog. Here is a list of prompts you can choose from. Use the prompt for the blog title and then start your post with the first words of the prompt. You will find this list under Assignments.


These are just a few:               Printer Friendly


Prompts for all students

  1. Write a brief personal history.
  2. The things I feel good about right now are…
  3. The things I am worried about right now are…
  4. The best thing I’ve done lately is…
  5. I wish I hadn’t…
  6. When I grow up I want to be…
  7. The most important things I can do for my physical health is…
  8. My best friend is… because…
  9. Some of the things I need to deal with in the coming weeks are
  10.  If my friend was in an abusive relationship I would…

    No comments:

    Post a Comment