Welcome

GRADS is like a classroom without walls. We help our students make connections in their community, find reliable information online and show them how to be lifelong learners throughout their parenting journey. There are also other methods of teaching our students without the traditional textbook. Follow my classroom blog as we stretch the boundaries of teaching and learning.

September 21, 2011

Lesson 1 A New Beginning

Student assignment:
I like my job - a lot! It feels like a new beginning each year as we return to school. This is the 25th New Beginning for me and I am thrilled to have received news that my Classroom Blog proposal was approved! This is something I discussed with the seniors last spring and thought about all summer. 
Until we get everything set up at each school to create individual blogs I will use my GRADS Classroom Blog to introduce  this project. So the first thing I'd like you to do is open the Proposal, read it over, visit any of my other links and then make a comment here on this post about the following question:


What part of the Blog Project are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to posting pictures and journalling about milestones in my daughter's development and life.

    ReplyDelete